Saturday, June 2, 2012
Waters Edge Golf Club – Worth, IL
Champions – Dan Cerny/Kyle Kickert
Legends Division Champions – Bob Senne/Tom Senne
Wedge Tournament Champion – George Les
Longest Drive – Seth Knight
Closest to Pin #12 – Aaron Knight
- Invitational Shootout Opening Ceremonies May 26, 2013The opening ceremonies at the 20th Annual Invitational Shootout will once again feature a salute to previous year’s winners of The McMouw Cup. Last year younger brothers Larry McDonnell and Ryan Mouw outlasted older brothers Mick McDonnell and Ron Mouw by one stroke on the final hole to gain control of the coveted McMouw Cup. ...
- Cerny and Kickert Win 2012 Invitational Shootout June 9, 2012Dan Cerny and Kyle Kickert overcame a massive field, including six former Champions, to win the 2012 Invitational Shootout at Water’s Edge Golf Club in Worth. This was Cerny’s first appearance in the Shootout and only the second start for Kickert, who paired with Lifetime Achievement Award Winner John Groark in 2011. Cerny and Kickert used ...
- Senne’s Capture Legend’s Crown June 9, 2012He’s played in the fourth most Invitational Shootout tournaments and finished second more times than any other player, but for Tom Senne, all he needed was help from his father to become a Shootout Legends division Champion. Father Bob and son Tom Senne partnered together for the first time and brought home the 2012 Legends ...
- George Les Wins Inaugural Shootout Wedge Tournament June 9, 2012One of the most clutch performers in Shootout history proved his mettle once again by winning the inaugural Shootout Wedge Tournament. Two-time Invitational Shootout Champion George Les performed remarkably to win this first-time event, nearly holing his second shot in the finals to secure the victory. “This type of an event is right up my alley ...
- Larry and Ryan Win 2012 McMouw Cup June 9, 2012It’s been called the ultimate war of attrition on a golf course. The battle for the 2012 McMouw Cup certainly lived up to that moniker as younger brothers Larry McDonnell and Ryan Mouw outlasted older brothers Mick McDonnell and Ron Mouw by one stroke on the final hole to gain control of the coveted McMouw ...
- McMouw Cup Behind The Scenes May 27, 2012Competition for the McMouw Cup at the 2012 Invitational Shootout should be at an all-time high. Both teams have spent the past 364 days working on their golf games with the hope of capturing possession of this highly coveted trophy. Here are some behind-the-scenes moments on the driving range as the McMouw Cup competitors prepare ...
- Hammer Hyland to Join 2012 Shootout Field? May 15, 2012Multiple sources have indicated that 2009 Invitational Shootout Champion Hammer Hyland is considering participation in the 2012 Invitational Shootout. Widely considered as the most dominant player in the history of the tournament, Hammer has not appeared in the field since winning in 2009. Most experts anticipated Hammer’s return in 2013 for the 20th Annual Invitational ...
- George Les Guarantees Shootout Victory May 8, 2012Speaking to a group of local leaders, for the third time in the last four years, two-time Champion George Les once again guaranteed victory in this year’s tournament. Winner of the 2007 Invitational Shootout Championship and the 2011 Invitational Shootout Championship, Les and partner Dominic Dallio are prohibitive favorites to win their third set of ...
- Has The McMouw Cup Disappeared? April 30, 2012The highly coveted McMouw Cup, which is annually presented to the triumphant McDonnell and Mouw brother combination at The Invitational Shootout, has reportedly vanished. The Cup was awarded to Mick McDonnell and Ron Mouw at the 2011 Shootout and subsequently made numerous public appearances throughout the past year. Then in early April, according to the ...
- Aaron Knight Crowned People’s Champion April 24, 2012After losing in a playoff at the 2004 Invitational Shootout, most experts believed Aaron Knight was poised for greatness. His silky swing and competitive personality was unique among Tournament competitors. After finishing sixth with partner Tony Bruno in 2003, Knight came painfully close in 2004 with partner Mike Kroening. Despite all that potential, nearly ten years ...
Dan Cerny & Kyle Kickert
|Lange/Lis Sr.*||78 (+6)|
|* = Legends Division|